- It causes a characteristic "burning" in the throat.
- It has anti-inflammatory action.
- It has a positive effect:
- In hypertension
- In diabetes
- In cardiovascular diseases
- In cancer
- In osteoporosis
- In Alzheimer's disease
- Against multiple sclerosis.
- contained mainly in olive leaves and in very small concentrations in olive oil.
- shield for heart attack
- The characteristic bitter taste of olive oil.
- Cell studies have shown that it could help control metastatic cancers
Thanks to its polyphenols, olive oil protects the heart.